Westahl Cluny WG1052GE Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Chinese Red
Product informationHand crafted in the small village of Lacanche in the Burgundy region of France, arguably its gastronomic heartland. Lacanche cookers are revered by some of the most respected chefs, cooks and cookery writers for use in their own homes. Each range cooker represents a culmination of 200 years of “savoir faire” acquired making cookers with traditional skills and craftsmanship.
The Lacanche Westahl Cluny is a contemporary-style, dual-fuel cooker with a powerful 5-burner classic hob. The hob is made from one piece of stainless steel, its rounded edges and recessed sides making it easy to clean. The pan stands are made from solid cast iron with a non-slip coating, while the burner tops are in solid brass, for greater flame efficiency. Each gas burner control has 2 preset settings (maximum and simmer); they’re also child-safe and fitted with a gas flame failure sensors.
The 2 large 55L ovens (H30.5 x W40 x D45.5cm) offer the benefits of high temperature cooking (in the 3.5kW gas oven) and conventional cooking in the static electric oven, plus the benefit of the large and powerful 2.65kW grill. The static electric oven is also fitted with an additional safety thermostat. Below each oven is a discreet and useful storage drawer for your pots and pans. The control panel and door handles are finished in stainless steel, the cooker controls and trim in chrome.
Cleaning your Westahl is easy: the one-piece pressed stainless steel hob is easy to wipe clean; the simple, 2-piece design of the burners make them easy to disassemble. All of the oven walls are coated in an 8-layer, anti-acid enamel finish, and the doors and seals are easily removed for cleaning.
Can be specified for LPG. Requires 13 amp dedicated power supply.
Please note: pans not included.
- Lacanche Westahl
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 5kW, 1x 4kW, 2x 3kW, 1x 1.5kW
- H90 x W100 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.99kWh / -
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Not applicable for gas models
- Energy Rating
- Second oven N/A - Gas / Main oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Stainless steel hob, solid brass burner tops, solid cast iron pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 55L / Main oven 55L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- 1 x 2.5kW gas oven (operating temperature range 150-300°C; 1 x 2.5kW static electric oven with grill, operating temperature range 50-280°C
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Gas oven: bottom heat; electric oven: top / bottom heat with grill
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 15 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about