Wild & Wolf 746 1960's Corded Telephone, French Blue
Product informationThe 746 is classic British retro telephone and '60s style icon. Based on the original post office model produced in 1967, Wild and Wolf have brought it up to date in a range of striking colours, featuring the bold curves of the original design.
For modern convenience, the dial has been replaced by buttons without detracting from the outer bezel design. The phone simply plugs into a standard phone socket and also features a re-dial button. A fabulous British accessory for any home.
Original style mechanical bell ringer
Simple set up, plugs into standard phone socket
Push button dialling
- Answering machine
- Phone only
Wild & Wolf
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Speaker & Ringer Volume Control
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday