Wild and Wolf Series 302 Corded Phone, Black
Product informationA blast from the past, the Wild and Wolf 302 Desk Phone is a classic 1930’s design on the outside but full of modern technology on the inside. First introduced in 1937 by the American designer Henry Dreyfuss, this phone will certainly make a feature in your hall way or statement on your desk.
Simple to set-up, just plug your phone straight into your existing socket and it’s ready to go. The original rotating dial has been replaced with modern push buttons for convenience and there is a redial button.
The authentic bell ring can be toggled on and off with a switch underneath the phone. A fantastic accessory for your home that looks and sounds like it did in the 1930’s.
- Answering machine
- Wild & Wolf
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Wall mountable
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As