Wild & Wolf Series 302 Corded Phone, Black
Product informationA blast from the past, the Wild and Wolf 302 Desk Phone is a classic 1930’s design on the outside but full of modern technology on the inside. First introduced in 1937 by the American designer Henry Dreyfuss, this phone will certainly make a feature in your hall way or statement on your desk.
Simple to set-up, just plug your phone straight into your existing socket and it’s ready to go. The original rotating dial has been replaced with modern push buttons for convenience and there is a redial button.
The authentic bell ring can be toggled on and off with a switch underneath the phone. A fantastic accessory for your home that looks and sounds like it did in the 1930’s.
- Answering machine
Wild & Wolf
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- H180 x W280 x D130 mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
304 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow