Wild & Wolf 1950's Scandiphone Corded Telephone, Black
Based on the unique upright phone that was introduced in Europe in the mid 1950's, the ScandiPhone from Wild & Wolf delivers form and function in harmony thanks to its one piece design. Smaller and lighter than anything available at the time, the push button version was introduced in 1967. In 1973 the Phone was selected to be part of the New York Museum of Modern Art's Collection, in recognition of its significance as a piece of good design in the 20th Century.
- Answering machine
- Wild & Wolf
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- Call Timer
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Conference Function
- Date and Time Stamp
- H212 x W98 x D110 mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Illuminated Controls
- Intercom Facility
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Not Available
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- Mains power only
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- Mains power only
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Speaker Phone
- Wall Mountable
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)