Wolf ICBDF484CG Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A range cooker is the natural heart of any kitchen, so style and performance are vital. Wolf range cookers don’t disappoint. A classic design with rugged good looks, its robust controls and heavy-duty cast iron pan supports are testament to its outstanding build.
The Wolf ICBDF484CG dual fuel range cooker’s hob boasts 4 gas burners plus an infrared charbroiler and Teppan-Yaki grill, while below, there are two self-cleaning pyrolytic dual convection ovens
The larger of the two features two fans (for even heat distribution), while each cavity boasts four heating elements and ten cooking modes. An ergonomic control panel allows you to check each oven’s status without bending down. The functions of the versatile ovens are:
- Broil (grill)
- Convection bake
- Convection roast
- Convection broil (grill)
- Bake stone
- Proof (dough proofing)
- Self clean
The oven interiors are an attractive cobalt blue and monitoring your cooking is a breeze thanks to the large triple-glazed viewing windows and dual halogen interior lights. The drop-down doors are also hydraulically dampened for an extra refined touch.
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Dual stacked sealed burners
- Flame recognition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Low profile, cast iron continuous burner plates
- Island trim
- Seamless burner pan for easy clean up
- True simmer setting on all burners
Please note: requires 50 amp power supply. Additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site survey - this takes place prior to delivery.
Wolf has been building cooking equipment to satisfy the most demanding professional chefs and domestic cooks for 70 years. The American company’s design ethos is still the same it’s always been - to combine great looks and professional performance.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.7, 3x 4.8, 2x 5.6kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H93.7 x W121.6 x D74.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven B / Main oven D
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence