Wolf ICBDF486G Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationA range cooker is the natural heart of any kitchen, so style and performance are vital; Wolf range cookers live up to this need. A classic design with rugged good looks, its robust controls and heavy-duty cast iron pan supports are a testament to its outstanding build.
The Wolf ICBDF486G dual fuel range cooker’s hob boasts 6 gas burners plus a 279mm infrared griddle, while below, there are two self-cleaning pyrolytic dual convection ovens.
The larger of the two features two fans (for even heat distribution), while each cavity boasts four heating elements and ten cooking modes. An ergonomic control panel allows you to check each oven’s status without bending down. The functions of the versatile ovens include:
- Fan grill
The oven interiors are an attractive cobalt blue and monitoring your cooking is a breeze thanks to the large triple-glazed viewing windows and dual halogen interior lights. The drop-down doors are also hydraulically dampened for an extra refined touch.
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Dual stacked sealed burners
- Flame recognition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Low profile, cast iron continuous burner plates
- Island trim
- Seamless burner pan for easy clean up
- True simmer setting on all burners
Please note: requires 50 amp power supply. Additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site survey - this takes place prior to delivery.
Wolf has been building cooking equipment to satisfy the most demanding professional chefs and domestic cooks for 70 years. The American company’s design ethos is still the same it’s always been - to combine great looks and professional performance.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 2.7, 5x 4.4kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H93.7 x W121.6 x D74.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second B / Main D
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Cast iron pan supports, infrared griddle
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence