Wolf ICBSO30-2U/S-TH Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Wolf ICBSO30-2U/S-TH single electric oven is a super wide model with a cavernous 127L capacity with enough room to feed even the most ravenous family. There are two fans (for even heat distribution), and ten cooking modes. A sleek touch control panel with LCD display makes operation child’s play. The functions of the versatile oven are:
- Broil (grill)
- Convection bake
- Convection roast
- Convection broil (grill)
- Proof (dough proofing)
- Bake stone (in conjunction with accessory sold separately)
- Dehydrate (in conjunction with accessory sold separately)
- Self clean
The oven interior is an attractive cobalt blue and monitoring your cooking is a breeze thanks to the large double-glazed viewing window and dual halogen interior lights. The drop-down door has a balanced hinge system for smooth opening and closing.
- Three removable racks with full-extension bottom rack and removable rack guides
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil (grill element)
- Delayed start
- Sabbath feature
Please note: requires 30 amp power supply. Additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site survey - this takes place prior to delivery.
- H70.8 x W75.9 x D60.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 1.78 / 1.68kWh
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look