Wolf ICBSO30-2U/S-TH Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Wolf ICBSO30-2U/S-TH single electric oven is a super wide model with a cavernous 127L capacity with enough room to feed even the most ravenous family. There are two fans (for even heat distribution), and ten cooking modes. A sleek touch control panel with LCD display makes operation child’s play. The functions of the versatile oven are:
- Broil (grill)
- Convection bake
- Convection roast
- Convection broil (grill)
- Proof (dough proofing)
- Bake stone (in conjunction with accessory sold separately)
- Dehydrate (in conjunction with accessory sold separately)
- Self clean
The oven interior is an attractive cobalt blue and monitoring your cooking is a breeze thanks to the large double-glazed viewing window and dual halogen interior lights. The drop-down door has a balanced hinge system for smooth opening and closing.
- Three removable racks with full-extension bottom rack and removable rack guides
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil (grill element)
- Delayed start
- Sabbath feature
Please note: requires 30 amp power supply. Additional non-standard delivery charges may apply after the telephone or site survey - this takes place prior to delivery.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H70.8 x W75.9 x D60.3cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look