Wolford Satin Touch Control Top 20 Denier Tights, Black
Luxurious transparent tights from Wolford with a glamorous sheen finish and a control top tummy. The perfect tights for every day and every occasion.
- Control Level Information Light - perfect for everyday wear Medium - great for tailoring or workwear Firm - ideal for special occasions or when you want extra confidence
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hosiery Finish
- Hosiery Type
- Sheer Tights
- Lingerie Type
- 81% nylon, 18% elastane, 1% cotton
- Shapewear Solution
- Bottom & thighs
- Shapewear Type
- Leggings & tights
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Proof that hosiery doesn’t have to be plain and functional, Wolford’s striking and distinctive designs elevate tights into being an integral part of the ensemble.
In 1949, Reinhold Wolff of Vorarlberg and Walter Palmers of Vienna founded Woll &Co. KG, which would become Wolford the following year. They were early adopters of the use of nylon in making stockings, and in 1953 they made the first double nylon stockings.
Their big idea was to employ circular knitting machines, which could produce seamless tubes of fabric, ideal for tights. They continue to use this technique to this day.
In 1964 Wolford began making women’s outerwear, and in 1988 the company restructured to become the Wolford AG corporation. In 1995 the company entered the stock market. Today, Woldford distributes to 65 countries around the world.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.