Worldpay Zinc Chip & PIN Keypad
Designed for small businesses, the WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad and app allow you to take secure card payments using your smartphone, tablet or iPod touch, so you never have to miss a sale because your customer doesn't have enough cash. WorldPay accepts most major card types, allowing you to spend less time chasing payments and more time growing your business.
- Secure, trusted Chip & PIN technology.
- Easy to set up, easy to use.
- Works with and approved by Visa and MasterCard.
- There are various plans available to suit your needs, with the pay as you go plan charging just 2.75% per payment.
- Sign up for an account on Worldpay Zinc’s website in 5 minutes, and be ready to take payment, usually by the next business day.
- Take payments using your Chip & PIN and Bluetooth compatible device with a WiFi or 3G connection, anywhere, anytime.
- Payments paid directly into your bank account, usually within 4 working days.
- Send receipts by text, email or print to compatible wireless printers.
- View details of all your payments including daily, weekly and monthly summaries.
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and smartphones & tablets running Android 2.3 or higher.
What’s in the box:
WorldPay Zinc Chip & PIN keypad
USB charging cable
Quick Start Guide
Please note: Network charges may apply when using with 3G or other mobile data plan.
WorldPay is a leading global payment provider with over 20 years experience. They process more card payments in Europe than any other provider and offer 24/7 UK based Helpdesk support.
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday