Yamaha PDX-B11 Wireless Speaker, Orange
Not your average speaker dock - the Yamaha PDX-B11 is a rugged go-anywhere piece of kit custom designed to squeeze the best out of your music. Easy Bluetooth connectivity even takes the guesswork out of streaming your music. With its chunky handle and industrial styling it’ll look great wherever you take it. Ready to go with a powerful cone woofer it'll bring out pounding bass in all your tunes.
- The 10cm woofer brings you rich bass wherever you are, while a dedicated 3.5cm tweeter adds crisp detail at higher ranges. Professional tuning means that playback is always balanced.
- The PDX can be plugged into a mains power source and will even accept six separate AA batteries for up to 8 hours of quality listening on the move.
- No wires, no worries. The PDX-B11 automatically re-connects to the last device it was synced to with no annoying settings to adjust. Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet, open your music player app and just press play. Want to hear music from another device? The PDX-B11 offers a one-touch Bluetooth button to quickly refresh the connection.
- The sturdy carry handle makes carrying easy.
- The PDX-B11 also features a 3.5mm AUX in port for other audio sources.
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack
- H237 x W210 x D240mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains adaptor or 6x AA batteries (not included)
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As