Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
The fragrance of the living gods.
A fresh and vivifying opening with a dynamic and spicy character, finishing with a powerful, warm and sensual structure.
Originally released in 1981.
- Top notes: Bergamot, clary sage, coriander, artemesia, aldehydes
- Heart notes: Jasmine, orris root, cinnamon, carnation, patchouli, geranium, vetiver
- Base notes: Musk, amber, tonka bean, leather, honey, vanilla, oakmoss, civet
Yves Saint Laurent
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Yves Saint Laurent is the modern, rebellious couture brand translating Parisian elegance and style into cutting edge make up and fragrance. Born from an ambition to empower women, Yves Saint Laurent is still unexpected and audacious, daring women to channel expression through beauty and consequence through perfume.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.