Zanussi ZCG551GXC Gas Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe smart stainless steel with black lid Zanussi ZCG551GXC slot-in gas cooker is 55cm wide and is perfect for smaller kitchens where space may be at a premium. It’s powerful and versatile, with the features and capacity to serve your busy kitchen with ease.
The hob has four burners with enamel pan supports, including one 3.2kw rapid ring - perfect for woks. The controls are angled up so you can easily make adjustments and monitor settings at a glance.
Underneath is the top oven and powerful variable grill. It features a full-size viewing window and is lined with Clear'n'Clean enamel.
The main oven is a deceptively large 77 litre capacity and is catalytic lined for straightforward cleaning - all the fat that lands on these surfaces burns off in the heat of the roasting process, leaving only the floor and the roof of the cavity to be wiped over. The ZCG551GX features a minute minder to time all of your meals to perfection.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1.0kw, 2 x 2.0, 1 x 3.2kW
- H90 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Not applicable for gas models
- Stainless steel with black lid
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second 33L / Main oven 77L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Main - large, secondary - small
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Free standing
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence