Zanussi ZCG662GNC Gas Cooker, Black
Product informationThe smart black Zanussi ZCG662GNC slot-in gas cooker is powerful and versatile, with the features and capacity to serve your busy kitchen with ease.
The hob has four burners with enamel pan supports, including one 3.2kw rapid ring - perfect for woks. The controls are angled up so you can easily make adjustments and monitor settings at a glance.
Underneath is the top oven and powerful variable grill. It features a full-size viewing window and is catalytic lined.
The main oven is a deceptively large 77 litre capacity and is catalytic lined for straightforward cleaning - all the fat that lands on these surfaces burns off in the heat of the roasting process, leaving only the floor and the roof of the cavity to be wiped over. The ZCG662GNC also features a minute minder to time all of your meals to perfection.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 3.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Main - large, secondary - small
- Programmable Timer
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence