Zanussi ZCV48300XA Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
In a pristine finish and with a width of 55cm, the Zanussi ZCV48300 electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
Double ovens with large capacities lets you cater for friends and family with ease. There’s a larger baking tray and 5 shelf levels for maximum space and flexibility. The main fan oven offers the ideal cooking function for any recipe and its even heat distribution system lets you cook on several levels at once. The convenient timer function allows you to program your cooker to start cooking at a set time- and switch off automatically once the cooking time has elapsed. The second conventional oven also features a grill.
The double ovens are topped off with a neat ceramic glass hob with 4 burner zones in 2 different sizes along with a residual heat indicator keeping you informed of the status of the hob. Catalytic liners in the main oven cavity make cleaning up easy and stress-free.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90 x W55 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Not Applicable
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence