Zanussi ZCV48300WA Electric Cooker, White
In a pristine white finish and with a width of 55cm, the Zanussi ZCV48300WA electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
Double ovens with large capacities lets you cater for friends and family with ease. There’s a larger baking tray and 5 shelf levels for maximum space and flexibility. The main fan oven offers the ideal cooking function for any recipe and its even heat distribution system lets you cook on several levels at once. The convenient timer function allows you to program your cooker to start cooking at a set time- and switch off automatically once the cooking time has elapsed. The second conventional oven also features a grill.
The double ovens are topped off with a neat ceramic glass hob with 4 burner zones in 2 different sizes along with a residual heat indicator keeping you informed of the status of the hob. Catalytic liners in the main oven cavity make cleaning up easy and stress-free.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W55 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Not Applicable
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence