Zanussi ZCV551MX Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The large-capacity Zanussi ZCV551MX electric cooker is especially designed to cook several different dishes at once, taking all the stress out of preparing a meal.
The clever placement of the Thermaflow fan in the main oven ensures no transfer of flavour or taste from one dish to another. Lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times helps you to save time and money. Fan ovens also heat up quickly, saving you time and money.
In a clean stainless steel finish with simple rotary controls, this cooker is slightly narrower than other cookers at 55cm wide, and features a double oven and ceramic hob to suit all your cooking needs.
The conventional top oven features a variable grill that can be used with the door closed for maximum convenience, resulting in improved efficiency for cooler, cleaner grilling.
Other features include a ceramic hob with 4 rings and easy clean enamel linings in each oven. The glass panes in both ovens are fully removable for easy cleaning.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.45, 2x 1.8kW
- H90 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Fully variable hob control
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes - both ovens
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 37L / Main oven 74L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about