Zanussi ZCV552MWC Electric Cooker, White
Product informationIn a pristine white finish with simple rotary controls, the attractive Zanussi ZCV552MWC electric cooker is a slightly narrower 55cm wide, and features a double oven and ceramic hob to suit all your cooking needs.
The main oven is fan operated, meaning an even cooking temperature throughout and strong flavours can be cooked together without them being transferred. Fan ovens also heat up quickly, therefore saving you time and money.
The conventional top oven features a variable grill that can be used with the door closed for maximum convenience, resulting in improved efficiency for cooler, cleaner grilling.
Other features include an easy clean ceramic hob with 4 rings, heat-activated catalytic linings in the main oven, easy clean enamel lining in the top oven and an electronic clock with minute minder. The glass panes in both ovens are fully removable for easy cleaning.
Zanussi believes that fantastic cooking performance should also come with great efficiency. Both ovens are super efficient with an A class energy rating, so they will use less energy than a standard oven, giving you more money to spend on the things you want in life!
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- H90 x W55 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.89kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Fully variable hob control
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 37L / Main oven 74L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Not applicable
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence