Zanussi ZCV561DX Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
In a modern stainless steel finish and with a width of 50cm, the Zanussi ZCV561DX electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
It features a 48 litre capacity oven and an additional 26 litre separate grill. The two cavities are topped off with a neat ceramic hob with 4 burner zones in 2 different sizes. Enamel liners in the ovens make cleaning up easy and stress-free, while the fully programmable oven has Thermaflow Fan functionality ensuring an even temperature throughout cooking and reducing your pre-heat time.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.8kW
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.76kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.75kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Ceramic hob
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Grill 26L / Main oven 48L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery within 10 working days.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence