Zanussi ZCV561DX Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
In a modern stainless steel finish and with a width of 50cm, the Zanussi ZCV561DX electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
It features a 48 litre capacity oven and an additional 26 litre separate grill. The two cavities are topped off with a neat ceramic hob with 4 burner zones in 2 different sizes. Enamel liners in the ovens make cleaning up easy and stress-free, while the fully programmable oven has Thermaflow Fan functionality ensuring an even temperature throughout cooking and reducing your pre-heat time.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W50 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Ceramic hob
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- 0.75kWh / -
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence