Zanussi ZCV661MX Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.In a sleek stainless steel finish with simple rotary controls, the attractive Zanussi ZCV661MX electric cooker features a double oven and ceramic hob to suit all your cooking needs.
The main oven is Thermaflow fan operated, meaning an even cooking temperature throughout and strong flavours can be cooked together without them being transferred. Fan ovens also heat up quickly, therefore saving you time and money. There’s also a defrost facility for safe defrosting.
The conventional top oven features a variable grill that can be used with the door closed for maximum convenience, resulting in improved efficiency for cooler, cleaner grilling.
Other features include a ceramic hob with 4 rings and easy clean enamel liners in both ovens.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.8kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Ceramic glass
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence