Zanussi ZCV663MWC Electric Cooker, White
Product informationIn a hot white finish with simple rotary controls, the attractive Zanussi ZCV663MWC electric cooker features a double oven and ceramic hob to suit all your cooking needs.
The main oven is multifunction and boasts the Thermaflow fan system as its main cooking method. This means an even cooking temperature throughout and strong flavours can be cooked together without them being transferred. Fan ovens also heat up quickly, therefore saving you time and money. There’s also a pizza, thermal grill and conventional setting, as well as a defrost facility for safe defrosting.
The conventional top oven features a variable grill that can be used with the door closed for maximum convenience, resulting in improved efficiency for cooler, cleaner grilling.
Other features include an easy clean ceramic hob with 4 rings, heat-activated catalytic liners in both ovens and an electronic minute minder that lets you know when your food is ready.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.8kW
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.81 / 0.75kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Ceramic glass
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 37L / Main oven 67L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence