Zanussi ZCV68310WA Electric Cooker, White
In a pristine white finish and with a width of 60cm, the Zanussi ZCV68310WA electric cooker is sure to be a space saving and stylish addition to your kitchen.
It features double ovens with large capacity so you can cater for friends and family with ease. The main Multiplus oven with ring element offers the ideal cooking function for any recipe and its even heat distribution system lets you cook on several levels at once. The oven timer function will roast or bake for precisely the time you set, and then alert you when your dish is ready. A larger baking shelf matches the large capacity of the main oven, ideal for catering for larger groups.
The double ovens are topped off with a neat ceramic glass hob with 4 burner zones in 2 different sizes along with a residual heat indicator keeping you informed of the status of the hob. Catalytic liners in the oven cavities make cleaning up easy and stress-free.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence