Zanussi ZDEB47209W Vented Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, C Energy Rating, White
Featuring a large 7kg capacity, the Zanussi ZDEB47209W vented tumble dryer is up to the challenge of drying your family’s laundry.
Using this Zanussi vented dryer makes things easy. Simply select the drying time, press start and let this machine do the hard work for you. It’s not just drying that will be easier with the ZDEB47209W - ironing will be too! The reverse tumble action loosens clothes and provides even and crease-free drying, so you can spend less time ironing.
This Zanussi appliance also has sensor drying options, which switch off the machine when your clothes are ready, saving you time and energy. It also carefully measures the humidity in the fabrics and ends the drying when the remaining humidity is in line with your requested one.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D60cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Model name / number
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Venting Position Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Left, right and rear venting
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household