Zanussi ZDC68560W Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Every fabric in your laundry will be safely cared for with the huge 8kg capacity Zanussi ZDC68560W tumble dryer.
Thanks to a brilliant SmartSense+ sensor, this machine shuts off as soon as clothes are dry: this means that even the most delicate fabrics will not be exposed to over-drying. Additionally, the AutoSense+ system has 5 automatic drying levels, and bases the drying time on the humidity level of the load. Even the heaviest loads will dry in one go - no need to constantly check your laundry!
You can easily enjoy fewer loads, less hassle and more free time, as the ZDC68560W will handle your household’s laundry with ease with its massive 8kg capacity drum. The bigger drum also ensures a better hot air flow through the machine, resulting in faster drying times.
Ironing is easier with this dryer too, as it provides your clothes from the dryer almost crease-free with its two-way tumbling action. Even when you are drying woollen garments, the dedicated wool cycle minimises drum movement to protect and care for wool items.
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Digital display
- LCD display
- H84.4 x W60 x D60cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings Information Variable temperature for a variety of fabrics
- Model name / number
- Number of minutes on timer Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Information not available
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household