Zanussi ZDF12002WA Dishwasher, White
The Zanussi ZDF12002WA is a great value dishwasher, with 12-place settings and a choice of 5 programmes. At the touch of a button, Zanussi's unique Auto programme selects the optimum temperature, duration and water use for your load. It covers the biggest range of temperatures from 45°C to 70°C, great for everything from your wine glasses to your dirty dishes. An eco and intensive programme are on hand for when you require a quick or heavy-duty wash. This dishwasher also has an extra-efficient program that gets your dishes done quickly at 65°C, with perfect results.
It’s also triple A-rated for energy efficiency, cleaning and drying performance. The 30-minute Quick Wash is ideal if you’re entertaining, as it’s easy to load and load again with plates, pots and pans. There are also indicators to tell you if you need to top up with rinse aid or salt, and adjustable plate racks.
Zanussi’s Active Drying system encourages the circulation of air through a condensing unit between the roof of the tub and the top of the machine. The steam condenses naturally and is eliminated by evaporation, all within the dishwasher and not into your kitchen.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D61cm
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen