Zanussi ZDF14001WA Freestanding Dishwasher, White
The Zanussi ZDF14001WA is a great value dishwasher, with 12-place settings and a choice of 5 programmes. At the touch of a button, Zanussi's unique Auto programme selects the optimum temperature, duration and water use for your load. It covers the biggest range of temperatures from 45°C to 70°C, great for everything from your wine glasses to your dirty dishes. An eco and intensive programme are on hand for when you require an eco-friendly or heavy-duty wash. This dishwasher also has an extra-efficient program that gets your dishes done quickly at 65°C, with perfect results.
It’s also triple A-rated for energy efficiency, cleaning and drying performance. The 30-minute Quick Wash is ideal if you’re entertaining, as it’s easy to load and load again with plates, pots and pans. There are also indicators to tell you if you need to top up with rinse aid or salt, a 24 hour delay timer and adjustable plate racks.
Zanussi’s Active Drying system encourages the circulation of air through a condensing unit between the roof of the tub and the top of the machine. The steam condenses naturally and is eliminated by evaporation, all within the dishwasher and not into your kitchen. The Aquastop system protects against flooding for extra peace of mind.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D61cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen