Zanussi ZDS2010 Slimline Dishwasher, White
Product informationThe Zanussi ZDS2010 is a great value slimline dishwasher, with 9-place settings and a choice of 5 programmes: Bio 50ºC with prerinse, Eat-Load-Run 65ºC, Intensive 70ºC (89 min), Normal Care 65ºC and a rinse and hold cycle.
It’s also triple A-rated for energy efficiency, cleaning and drying performance. The 30-minute Quick Wash is ideal if you’re entertaining, as it’s easy to load and load again with plates, pots and pans. There’s also indicators to tell you if you need to top up with rinse aid or salt, a 3-hour time delay and adjustable plate racks.
Zanussi’s Active Drying system encourages the circulation of air through a condensing unit between the roof of the tub and the top of the machine. The steam condenses naturally and is eliminated by evaporation, all within the dishwasher and not into your kitchen.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W44.6 x D60.5cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated annual consumption (energy)
- Estimated annual consumption (water)
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old dishwasher for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electrical point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen