Zanussi ZEI6240FBA Ceramic Induction Hob, Black Glass
Product informationIn a smart frameless black finish, the great value Zanussi ZEI6240FBA ceramic induction hob provides a sleek addition to your kitchen.
Induction hobs use clever technology that heats the saucepan or pot rather than the actual hob plate; this makes cooking fast and responsive, for a hob that boils more quickly than gas. So now you can spend more time enjoying your food than cooking it!
This hob hosts touch control ceramic hob has 4 zones, including two 1.4kW zones, a 1.8kW zone and a more powerful 2.3kW zone.
It has electronic touch controls to make cooking even easier and provide more control: these controls give you instant access to the hob controls to offer precise settings at the touch of a finger. You can also enjoy a choice of 9 power levels with a red digital display.
You won’t have to spend more than a few seconds maintaining this hob either: just a few wipes of the smooth ceramic glass surface leaves it shining. Residual heat indicators and automatic safety switch off ensure a safer cooking experience.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W56 x D49cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.4kW, 1x 1.8kW, 1x 2.3kW
- Control Position
- W59 x D52cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Black / Glass
- Fuel Type
- Hob Features
- Black glass touch control ceramic hob
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen