Zanussi ZEI6840FBV Induction Hob, Black
The 60cm wide frameless Zanussi ZEI6840FBV induction hob offers a sleek and clean look for your kitchen. It features 4 induction cooking zones, which can fit different saucepan sizes for efficient cooking when you require fast results. 7 power levels plus a booster setting and residual heat indicators are on hand for instant results and feedback.
Ultra-efficient induction works by creating a magnetic field between the hob and steel or iron pan. The heat is instant, easily controlled and energy efficient. Front location touch controls give this Zanussi hob a contemporary feel, while also having the advantage of being very easy to clean.
The residual heat indicator on this hob reduces the chance of accidental burns in the kitchen. It lets you see at a glance if the burner is still hot. With induction cooking, heat can be instantly cut if food looks to boil over and, if it does, it won’t burn onto the cooler surface. You can just wipe it clean.
Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H4.9 x W56 x D49cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1.2kW, 2 x 1.8kW, 1 x 2.3kW
- Control Position
- H4.9 x W59 x D52cm
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
- Touch Control
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing electric supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the most suitable hob for your kitchen