Zanussi ZFG06400WA Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 50cm Wide, White
Everyone can enjoy the ease and convenience of a good stock of frozen food and meals, thanks to the Zanussi ZFG06400WA, a conveniently compact freezer that fits almost anywhere.
Thanks to an A+ energy rating this manual defrost freezer runs efficiently. 1 full width and one half depth drawer offer flexible storage solutions, as well as a transparent freezer flap for easy access. The shelves and drawers in this freezer are removable, so you can clean quickly and more thoroughly. The door can be hinged from the right or left to suit the plan of your kitchen.
Allow an extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 16 - 38ºC
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H84.7 x W49.4 x D49.4cm
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 2 drawers, 1 flap
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 14 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As