Zanussi ZFU25200WA Tall Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
There’s an abundance of room for your frozen goods in the Zanussi ZFU25200WA freezer. This frost-free freezer ensures there is no need to defrost, saving you a chore in the kitchen. And as it has a superbly efficient A+ energy rating, it will save you money too.
An extra-large Space + interior offers storage for your large and bulky items: it’s so large (227L) that you can comfortably buy plenty of frozen food to store and then forget about shopping for a while!
Fresher, safer food storage is easily achievable: simply switch on Zanussi's fast freeze function before you go to the supermarket. This lowers the freezer temperature, protects the contents and quickly freezes fresh food.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Frost Free
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home