Zanussi ZFX51400WA Compact Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 52.5cm Wide, White
This incredibly compact freezer measures just over half a metre tall and wide, making it perfect for storing extra frozen food.
It is rated A+ for energy efficiency and is ideal for smaller spaces. Within the freezer is a shelf for separating goods, and the door can be hinged from the right or left to suit the plan of your kitchen. A quick freeze function rapidly freezes fresh food to lock in nutrients and flavours, ideal for when you’ve just done the weekly shop.
Allow an extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 32 °C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H52 x W52.5 x D58.7cm
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 17 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Free Refrigeration Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home