Zanussi ZKG7125 Washer Dryer, 6kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, C Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Save space around your household with Zanussi’s ZKG7125 washer dryer.
Easy to operate, with a LED display and electronic controls, this Zanussi model has 21 wash programmes, including delicates, quick cycle and hand wash options.
The dryer on the ZKG7125 has 6kg load capacity, 4kg drying capacity and an easy iron mode that’s just right for shirts. Drying options include cycles for easy ironing, cottons and synthetics.
This washer dryer includes Zanussi’s advanced fuzzy logic technology: this calculates the precise amount of water required for the main wash and rinse, to give you the best possible performance with the lowest possible detergent and energy consumption. The ZKG7125 also incorporates an automatic child safety lock for peace of mind.
- Advanced fuzzy logic provides efficient and economical washing
- 21 programmes gives a variety of washing and drying choice
- 6lg wash load capacity, 4kg dry capacity
- Energy rating: C
- Condenser dryer
- Child safety lock
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- LCD digit display
- H85 x W60 x D58cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 1100kWh, 19200L
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 204kWh, 9200L
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine