Zanussi ZKG7165 Washer Dryer, 6kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
For space saving solutions, Zanussi’s ZKG7165 washer dryer will let you wash and dry in one go, for the ultimate in convenience.
Easy to operate, with a LED display and electronic controls, this Zanussi model has 21 wash programmes, including delicates, quick cycle and hand wash options.
The ZKG7165 has an impressive 6kg load capacity, 4kg drying capacity and an easy iron mode that’s just right for shirts. Drying options include cycles for easy ironing, cottons and synthetics.
This washer dryer also includes Zanussi’s Aquacycle wash technology for superior cleaning results. With sensor drying and reverse action on the drying cycles, your clothes will be dried to perfection. A timer delay allows you to run cycles as and when it suits you for the ultimate in convenience.
- Aquacyle wash technology
- 21 programmes gives a variety of washing and drying choice
- Energy rating: B
- Condenser dryer
- Timer delay
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D63cm
- Drying capacity
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine