Zanussi ZOB35301XK Single Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe Zanussi ZOB35301XK boasts a stainless steel finish for a built in oven that looks the part.
With a ring element, you are offered the ideal cooking function for any recipe, while even heat distribution lets you cook on several levels at once.
You may not have much time to cook, but that doesn't mean you can't eat well. To help you get the most out of frozen meals, this oven features a gentle and efficient defrosting function. It helps preserve all the flavours and textures of frozen foods, so you can enjoy a quick and delicious meal whenever you like!
Ovens make it possible for you to turn out some great dishes, but they can be something of a hassle to keep clean. This oven, however, has an interior door whose glass panes can be removed in just an instant. Now, giving your oven a deep and sparkling clean is just as easy as doing the dishes.
The ZOB35301XK also features a fully programmable timer for effortless and efficient cooking.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H58.9 x W59.4 x D56.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence