Zanussi ZOD35511XK Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
This handsome Zanussi ZOD35511XK double integrated oven has the functionality and capacity to serve a busy family kitchen with ease. The double ovens give you the option to bake and grill at the same time and arrives in stainless steel with a fingerprint proof finish.
The main oven has a 68L capacity and a Thermaflow fan to ensure an even spread of heat. There are a range of oven functions including :
- Thermaflow® fan
- Conventional cooking
- Top Heat
- Bottom Heat
- Thermal grilling
- Economy variable grill
The top oven provides a generous 43L of extra capacity and features a powerful grill as well as conventional cooking.
Both ovens are fully programmable and feature a timer and digital clock. Keeping the oven spotless is a breeze thanks to its enamel liners. The doors are double glazed and air cooled for extra safety.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence