Zanussi ZOD35561XK Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationThis handsome Zanussi ZOD35561XK built-in double oven has the functionality and capacity to serve a busy family kitchen with ease.
The main oven has an enormous 68L capacity along with a Thermaflow fan to ensure evenly distributed heat. A defrost function allows you to thaw most foods faster than more conventional methods. It is particularly suitable for defrosting delicate frozen foods, such as gateaux or cheesecake.
The top oven provides some useful extra capacity or can be used as a warming area, and houses a variable grill with both a single and double circuit.
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air
- 0.89 / 0.79kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Not applicable
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second 43L / Main oven 68L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Conventional - top / fan - main
- Programmable Timer
- Information not available
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about