Zanussi ZOP37902XK Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
The Zanussi ZOP37902XK single fan oven delivers a generous 74L capacity – perfect for those big family gatherings. With a finger print resistant stainless steel finish, this model looks the part in any kitchen. The ZOP37902XK is a multifunction oven that provides a host of cooking functions for you to control the desired result including thermaflow fan cooking to save you time.
The ZOP37902XK 6 functions are:
- Thermaflow® fan
- Conventional cooking
- Full width grill
- Economy grill
- Turbo Grill
With Thermaflow® fan cooking, the clever placement of the fan ensures no transfer of flavour from one dish to another. Lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times, help you save time and money.
Thanks to the pyrolytic lined interior – this oven can clean itself. Selecting the clean setting will leave behind a fine layer of ash , which can be simply wiped away. The 2 shelves are non-tip for easy and safe removal of food. The ZOP37902XK comes with a digital display clock, programmable timer and minute minder. The drop down door is triple glazed for extra peace of mind.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H60 x W56 x D55cm
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H58.9 x W59.4 x D56.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence