Zanussi ZQF11430DA Integrated Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The 4 star 108L capacity Zanussi ZQF11430DA integrated freezer features super freeze - enabling you to temporarily lower the temperature of the appliance - with an automatic timed switch off.
There are 3 large transparent freezer drawers, with a unique lower drawer which can be used to store fruit, pizza etc. Other features include an adjustable temperature control and temperature warning light and buzzer. The ZQF11430DA also comes with an A+ rating for energy efficiency, meaning you save money on utility bills and reduce your impact on the environment.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H81.5 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 4 drawers
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Number of shelves
- 4 transparent drawers
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 29 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home