Zanussi ZRA40100WA Tall Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
This tall Zanussi ZRA40100WA fridge has a large 395L capacity - enough space to satisfy the storage needs of the largest family, or the most committed cook!
The interior has many useful features including 6 glass shelves (5 of which are height adjustable), 1 veg drawer, 4 balcony shelves and a full-width dairy compartment. The ZRA40100WA is A+ rated for efficiency, meaning it's very economical to run.
- Auto fridge defrost
- Reversible door
- Removable egg tray
- Extra large salad drawer
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W59.5 x D63.5cm
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 6 shelves, 1 drawer, 5 door shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision