Zanussi ZRB38214WA Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
With a cool white finish, the Zanussi ZRB38214WA fridge freezer provides a huge 265L fridge capacity which sits atop an ample 92L 4-star, frost free freezer section. It is also rated an excellent A++ for energy efficiency.
The fridge on the ZRB38214WA has 2 salad drawers, 2 adjustable glass shelves with trim and 4 door storage compartments. There is also flexible storage, thanks to the dual usage shelf. One side can be used as a standard shelf, while the other side will comfortably hold up to two bottles. Fresh food stays fresher for longer due to the No frost technology by ensuring that food stays cold and does not dry out.
The 4 star frost free freezer is positioned below the fridge, making access and unpacking after shopping easier. It contains one half depth transparent drawer and 2 deep transparent drawers. A Quick Chill function lets you cool down or freeze new fresh food purchases faster - without raising the temperature of your existing food.
The door can also be hinged from the right or left, to suit the layout of your kitchen.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H200.5 x W59.5 x D63cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2, 2 drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.