Zanussi ZRB38214WA Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
With a cool white finish, the Zanussi ZRB38214WA fridge freezer provides a huge 265L fridge capacity which sits atop an ample 92L 4-star, frost free freezer section. It is also rated an excellent A++ for energy efficiency.
The fridge on the ZRB38214WA has 2 salad drawers, 2 adjustable glass shelves with trim and 4 door storage compartments. There is also flexible storage, thanks to the dual usage shelf. One side can be used as a standard shelf, while the other side will comfortably hold up to two bottles. Fresh food stays fresher for longer due to the No frost technology by ensuring that food stays cold and does not dry out.
The 4 star frost free freezer is positioned below the fridge, making access and unpacking after shopping easier. It contains one half depth transparent drawer and 2 deep transparent drawers. A Quick Chill function lets you cool down or freeze new fresh food purchases faster - without raising the temperature of your existing food.
The door can also be hinged from the right or left, to suit the layout of your kitchen.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10° - 43°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Frost Free
- H200.5 x W59.5 x D63cm
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2, 2 drawers
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 18 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK delivery within 7 working days (after Christmas)
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As