Zanussi ZRG16601WA Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
Enjoy plenty of cool storage while still keeping your kitchen spacious with the Zanussi ZRG16601WA larder fridge.
A unique Space+ design means this fridge is standard size on the outside, but with extra space inside for further storage flexibility. The Zanussi ZRG16601WA is rated A+ for energy efficiency, which helps you to save on your energy bills. Storage options include 2 glass shelves with trim, a full-width salad drawer and 3 door shelves for dairy products and drinks. Thanks to removable shelves, cleaning is a breeze.
With a reversible door to suit all kitchen layouts. Allow extra 2.5cm on top and either side if going under worktop.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H85 x W59.5 x D63.5cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 2 shelves, 1 drawer
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision