Zanussi ZWC1301W Compact Freestanding Washing Machine, 3kg Load, A Energy Rating, 1300rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Squeezing into tight spaces with ease, the compact ZWC1301W washing machine from Zanussi is ideal for smaller homes.
Programmes and settings include:
- Wool and delicates cycles for your items that need more specialist care
- Cottons and synthetics cycles: ideal for the majority of your laundry
- Quick setting for when you need that outfit ready fast!
With a good-sized 3kg wash capacity - enough for 15 t-shirts or 4 pairs of jeans - the ZWC1301W machine has a maximum spin speed of 1300 rpm to ensure your clothes are efficiently spun. It also hosts a delay start option, so you can set it to run when it is most convenient for you, and with anti-flood protection you can wash with complete peace of mind.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- LED lights
- H67 x W49.5 x D51.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Information not available
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine