Zanussi ZWF81260W Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
The Zanussi ZWF81260W washing machine features washing modes for all lifestyles, including a 30@30 programme which is a quick and easy everyday programme, automatically selected when you turn on the washing machine.
With a generous 8kg maximum load, 1200rpm spin speed and A+++ efficiency rating, this is an ideal choice for any laundry day.
And you can be sure of perfect results every time with the Flexidose drawer: simply choose between powdered or liquid detergent, add it to the right section of the drawer and let the machine take care of the rest. The ZWF81260W will ensure the detergent doesn’t enter the drum too early in the wash. A power jet inside the detergent drawer ensures no residue is left behind at the end of the wash cycle.
The AquaFall system delivers water and detergent to the centre of the load quickly to optimise distribution. AutoSense saves you time and reduces energy and water consumption by automatically adjusting the cycle to suit the load. 8 programmes including a wool wash are on hand to tackle your washing requirements.
A generously sized XXL door makes it even easier to load and unload your laundry. The LED display makes programme selection easy and the delay start allows you to plan and do things that you enjoy the most.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Auto Dose
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D57.6cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Free Washer Disposal
We'll remove and dispose of your old washing machine or washer dryer.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine