Zanussi ZWG6161P Slimdepth Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, White
The Zanussi ZWG6161P combines a roomy 6kg load capacity with economical performance, to make it a great family choice.
It hosts a 1600rpm spin speed, which effectively removes moisture from clothes while saving money and caring for laundry. An extra rinse option ensures maximum detergent removal. The timer delay option allows you to wash when it suits you, and thanks to the automatic half-load detection, you can wash any size load and always remain energy efficient.
A special super quick programme reduces washing time by 50% and an easy iron option reduces creasing, so you can do your ironing quickly and easily. A Flexi dose drawer allows for both liquid and powder detergents, while the Aquacycle wash technology ensures a caring and thorough wash for every load.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D50cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine