Zanussi ZWH7122J Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe Zanussi ZWH7122J washing machine makes your housework fit around your lifestyle, instead of the other way around!
This Zanussi unit is an excellent-value, high-performing washing machine. With a generous 7kg maximum load, 1200rpm spin speed and A+ efficiency rating, this is a great family choice. The advanced, yet simple to use electronic controls, whether push button or dial operated, put a host of programmes at your fingertips.
This washing machine features Jetsystem wash technology, which analyses your load to provide you with the cleanest, most economical and efficient performance. Even the smallest loads can be washed while saving time and money: this Zanussi model features a special super-quick program that reduces washing time by 50%. And it’s not just washing that is hassle-free with the ZWH7122J; ironing your clothes is easier too, thanks to the Easy Iron option.
The LCD display provides you with real time information, including the time remaining and the delay start, allowing you to plan and do things that you enjoy the most.
Programmes and options include:
- Prewash option
- Easy iron cycle
- Super quick wash
- Hand wash
- Dedicated jeans and curtains cycles at 40ºC
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D60cm (D63cm including controls)
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating (White Goods) Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Half load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Model name / number
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 20 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Typical annual consumption (water)
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Vent positions
- No - condenser
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK delivery on a date of your choice within 7 days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine