Zanussi ZWH7148P Slim Depth Freestanding Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Enjoy an economical and high-performance addition to your kitchen, with the Zanussi ZWH7148P washing machine.
With an excellent A++ energy rating to provide efficient wash performance, this Zanussi machine has a very generous 7kg capacity, allowing you to wash bigger loads with ease. And you can be sure of perfect results every time with the Flexidose drawer: simply choose between powdered or liquid detergent, add it to the right section of the drawer and let the machine take care of the rest.
The advanced LCD display is simple to use, and provides you with real time information about the options selected and the progress of your wash. 14 programmes are on hand to tackle a range of washing requirements. The easy iron programme keeps the load moving and uses a cool down phase with cold water to protect garments from developing permanent creases.
You will always be able to fit your laundry into your busy schedule with the timer delay: this allows you to delay the start of the wash, so it’s ready when you are. And an extra quick wash provides a quick wash in just 30 minutes, so you can always have your favourite shirt ready to go.
- Auto Dose
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D54.2cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine