Zanussi ZWI71201WA Integrated Washing Machine, 7kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Zanussi ZWI71201WA 1200rpm integrated washing machine has a speedy 30 minute cycle for a small, lightly soiled load – perfect for that special garment you need in a hurry! And thanks to a large capacity 7kg drum you have surprising amount of room for your laundry.
Among the ZWI71201WA’s 21 washing programmes are options for woollen, delicate and handwash items, a cycle for curtains, and a jeans wash. And thanks to it’s A++ rating for energy efficiency, this washing machine gives you an easy way to save money and energy.
With this washing machine’s Set & Go function, you can delay the start of the cycle until a time that suits you better. Simply set the time - and go. And you can get the clearest update on your laundry too, thanks to the LCD display. It’s easy to read and gives you an instant overview of how your washing is doing - so checking up on your laundry couldn’t be easier?
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.6 x D54.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Services available
- Connection/installation service available
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 52L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine